Social Icons

Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

[sub]100110 DBSK The 3rd Asia Tour Mirotic Part 01

edit: LINK FIXED

shiz, i never realized translating lyrics are so much harder than translating actual words.

[sub]100110 DBSK The 3rd Asia Tour Mirotic Part 01

[sub]100110 DBSK The 3rd Asia Tour Mirotic Part 01
length: 1hr 33min
size: 782MB
frame: 720x480
comments: Gosh watching made the fact that I was actually at the beijing miroticon feel like such an unreal event, but this sure brought memories back. Going to the mirotic concert in beijing was seriously one of the best days of my life. The 2nd Asia tour in beijing was of course a fantastic night too. But gosh, both nights to me feel so dreamlike now. But one thing I know for sure, Jae's solo blew me away. I was literally crying at miroticon in beijing because Jae's voice was so absolutely stunning. Baby minnie also gave me quite a nice surprise hearing that his solo suited him so well (boy he's got a high voice). Yoochun really needs to brush up on his english... or just stop trying all that engrish nonsense cus I can't make out anything. I seriously spent like 30 minutes trying to make out what his rap was in Love Bye Love. Anyways it seems that compared to their japanese tours DVDs, the korean ones seem so much less flashy O.o
DOWNLOAD
softsubs: http://adf.ly/nVMHZ (DO NOT HARDSUB THIS YOURSELF - I WILL BLOCK YOU!)
hardsubs: ONLY FOR DONORS! (donors please place DONOR in subject to receive link)

ps. i'm so close to putting passwords on these subbed files cus people are just... rude.
please do vote and comment~
DBSK TVXQ Fansites

0 comments:

Post a Comment