Social Icons

Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

[sub]100110 DBSK The 3rd Asia Tour Mirotic Part 02

[sub]100110 DBSK The 3rd Asia Tour Mirotic Part 02
[sub]100110 DBSK The 3rd Asia Tour Mirotic Part 02
length: 1hr 6min
size: 782MB
frame: 720x480
comments: This seriously brings back memories, i wish I was back at the miroticon in beijing seeing the boys up on stage. But gosh, I remember back at the concert, everyone went crazy for Junsu and Yunho's solo because it was so sexual and so... touchy. I mean all those butt taps were sure to get girls riled up. Which got me thinking. Which of the boys are still virgins? I can almost be completely positive that JaeSuChunHo are all non-virgins, which only leaves our baby Minnie. But... I don't even know about that. If they are all virgins (which I highly doubt), that's actually a bit sad since they are almost in their mid 20s. Anyways, yeah I know lol, weird thoughts. I remember at the concert, during Yunho's solo, lots of fans were screaming Jae's name in support of YunJae (I didn't cus I thought it was rude - even though Jae's my number love). But anyways, watching this really made me love Minnie so much more. His humor is absolutely amazing! Oh and I swear, DBSK could say the fans look like crap (which they never will say) and fans would still scream. Is that love or is that love? LOL. PS. my favorite line in both ments has got to be Jae's "Aigoo! They didn't see!!!" best whiny voice EVER! and... why do korean fans call out TOHOSHINKI instead of DBSK?
DOWNLOAD
softsubs: http://adf.ly/nVMrb (DO NOT HARDSUB THIS YOURSELF - I WILL BLOCK YOU!)
hardsubs: ONLY FOR DONORS! (donors please place DONOR in subject to receive link)

DONATE? ^^ I'm currently in need of money... pretty badly. You see, since I'm a high schooler, don't have a job (not allowed to get one), I get a monthly allowance. Since my mom's bday is right around the corner, I wanted to get her this really nice makeup set. Which is like 100 bucks ish. So with me having spent $200 on a juicy bag just the other day (without thinking ahead) I just realized that I ran out of money to buy my mom her present. I would return the bag if I could but I can't... freaking online shopping. So if you could spare even 5 dollars, please help out? I would really like to get my mom this present since I probably won't be spending her next bday with her (i'll graduate and be moved out) thanks so much! ^^ HERE

ps. please do vote and comment~ you can vote once per day! so knock yourself out =D lol!
DBSK TVXQ Fansites

0 comments:

Post a Comment