Social Icons

Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

[sub]JYJ 3hree Voices Preview + My Rant

[sub]JYJ 3hree Voices Preview
[sub]JYJ 3hree Voices Preview + My Rant
DOWNLOAD
hardsubs: http://adf.ly/nVSLC
like? wanna say thanks by donating? =D

hello everyone =) I understand that many of you are not happy with me since I stopped subbing Sunao Ni Narekute. But please understand, it isn't fun to spend hours after hours doing something that you don't enjoy. You wouldn't want to do it so there isn't a reason for me to do it either. But I do apologize because I have let many of you down.

Recently, I have been wanting to stop subbing because of everything that is going on with DBSK. While I know there are many, many, many fans out there who are able to support the boys separated like this, I find it extremely difficult. Now, please do not stop reading here and bash the heck out of me in the comments because I have my own reasons as well. I'm not saying that my reasons are the only reasons either. Everyone is entitled to have their own ideas and opinions about everything. Some of you might agree with me and some may not.

PLEASE BE WARNED!!! The following is a rant written by me on the DBSK lawsuit situation, and JYJ's decision and the fact that they seem to be moving on. Please do not read if you are an avid keep the faith fan, an avid hater of SM, or an avid JYJ supporter. Only read if you want to know my opinion on recent events or if you side with Yunho and Changmin more on this lawsuit situation. Please understand that if you do read this and find it offensive in any way, do not bash me because everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I am merely posting mine in MY journal.

Since almost six years ago, when I first became a fan of DBSK, I knew that one day the inevitable will happen and that these five amazing boys will become men and split up to accomplish what they hope for on their own. I knew that when that day arrived, I would be devastated, probably hold a DBSK funeral, and cry my eyes out. But, I also knew that I would support them because I want them to accomplish all that they hope for. But not this way.

While watching this preview, my heart sank seeing the words "always, forever, together" being attributed to three of the five members. It's almost as if the friendship between the five members was a lie and that the "always, forever, together" used for DBSK was just for looks and that these words were meant for JYJ as a three person group. I don't even know how to express this feeling and I don't think I'm making sense either... but when I imagined the day of separation, I imagined the five men congratulating each other, appreciating what they have accomplished, and wishing each other luck in the future. But now, I don't believe it when someone says that the relationship between the five isn't strained or that they are still on great terms. That's not possible and though many may have a different outlook towards this situation, I can't imagine being perfectly good friends when your career, what you enjoy doing, something you spent years trying to achieve, is on the line.

Everyone knows that my favorite member is Jaejoong. I've been in love with this man for the past... forever and I want to agree with the way he is choosing to do things but I can't. I really can't agree with the way JYJ is dealing with the situation. I don't like how they have formed a new group and started a new career without the consent of the other two members, without reaching a conclusion to a mess that they (and I know by using this word people are gonna drop hell on me) created.

I am the type of person who will become extremely thankful if someone helps me out. If you remember the situation with Super Junior's Hankyung lawsuit and Kyuhyun's cyword post about how "only a monster will bite the hand that fed you," I agree with kyuhyun. I'm in no way calling the three boys monsters but SM has given JYJ so much and without SM JYJ would be no one today. Without SM who would know who Jaejoong, Junsu, or Yoochun is? Jaejoong will still be working at part-time jobs, Junsu will be in school, and Yoochun will still be in America. If I were in such a position, I can't imagine turning my back on something that gave me my life (in a sense). I know the boys were treated harshly but they weren't the only one. Everyone knows that Korean artists receive the worst treatment what with the extremely long training period and then the extremely long work hours. Which idol now doesn't travel everywhere? Which idol now doesn't have bags under their eyes? Which idol now hasn't fainted from overwork? I'm not justifying the way things are done in Korea but if every idol is treated that way... why do they complain...

I understand that because of JYJ, the Korean entertainment circle may change for the better and this is the only thing that I will be happy about (if this actually happens).

All I'm saying is since SM is offering a compromise, why is JYJ still being stubborn? Of course, if there is something darker behind the problems released to the public I may be able to understand. But with the information released now, I would choose the compromise.

I guess what brought this entire thing to my mind was the fact that JYJ is really moving on now even though no compromise has been made, the lawsuit hasn't ended, and JYJ is moving on even though DBSK is still intact as a group... I have so many more things that I want to say but I don't know how to word what I'm saying and it's just a whirlpool of emotions.

Now if you read through this entire thing and don't agree with what I'm saying, please be mature and do not bash me within the comments. Please do not say "you are not a true fan," "you are selfish," or "you are a bitch." Like I said, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I'm merely sharing my opinion in my journal. I have freedom and so do you. If you have a different opinion, please post that in your own journal. there's so many errors in this rant post... i didn't want to go back and edit everything that i wrote so i basically just wrote things in accordance to when they popped into my head. [sub]JYJ 3hree Voices Preview + My Rant

0 comments:

Post a Comment