Social Icons

Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

[sub]100203 DBSK BREAK OUT! PV Off Shot

[sub]100203 DBSK BREAK OUT! PV Off Shot
[sub]100203 DBSK BREAK OUT! PV Off Shot
comments: Sorry this took so long. I've been so extremely stressed out lately I can literally pick out the gray hair that have grown... well not really but you get what I mean. I've been overloaded with scholarship applications, visiting colleges, homework. Plus I sleep about... 4 hours every night (while a few days ago I slept for about 5 hours within 3 days - but thank god that wasn't because of studying) and my immune system is failing so I got sick and still is (it's been like a week now...) So I wasn't able to get this done right away. But I finally have it done, there may be some translation mistakes (?) but I don't know. I'm to tired T^T I'm still sad that even in the off shot... there's not group shot. WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM US?! argh.
DOWNLOAD
hardsubs: http://adf.ly/nVOsc
(no softsubs because there are many simultaneously occurring lines which will be all jumbled when played as softsubs)

PS: i'm no longer doing the "comment for link" thing since I'm way too tired. but do have the courtesy to comment.


please vote for me neh~

DBSK TVXQ Fansites

0 comments:

Post a Comment