Social Icons

Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

[sub]3 Clips - Best Selection 2010 Offshot/CDTV Artist I Want As Lover/Zoom in Super

uh... my internet is beyond fucked. I'm only cussing because I'm so irritated. It hasn't worked properly for almost 2 weeks now. Yesterday, it literally took me five minutes to load GOOGLE. Seriouly, wtf is that?! Anyways I called comcast and they were like "not our problem, probably your router" well... I got a new router and guess what, STILL DOESN'T WORK! So I needa call them again.

That's why these came out so slow. Cus even though these are short clips, they took me 18 hours to upload + post. also why the zoom in and cdtv doesn't have pictures because guess what? Internet not fast enough for upload. @$%#$%$%^$^&%^&%^&



[sub]DBSK Best Selection 2010 Offshot
[sub]3 Clips - Best Selection 2010 Offshot/CDTV Artist I Want As Lover/Zoom in Super
comments: again... no group scene, barely any talking... BORING. minus the pretty faces and it's nice to see the boys...
DOWNLOAD
hardsubs: http://adf.ly/nVP5N



[sub]100213 DBSK - CDTV Artist I Want As A Lover

Length: 4 min 14 sec
Size: 139 MB
Resolution: 712x400
Comments: BOOYEAHHHH GO DBSK!!! GO JAEEEEE!!! It's really too bad yunnie wasn't on this... =( he must be sad. o wells, he knows everyone still loves him lots <33
DOWNLOAD
hardsubs: http://adf.ly/nVP5b



[sub]100217 DBSK - Zoom in Super Best Selection 2010 News

Length: 1 min 36 sec
Size: 52 MB
Resolution: 712x400
Comments: Nothing special going on. Just introducing the boys compilation/best selection album and praising the boys to be good people.
DOWNLOAD
hardsubs: http://adf.ly/nVP5u


Why no softsubs? because I don't dare to try to upload anything else. Might just take another 12 hours...

please vote/comment neh~
DBSK TVXQ Fansites

0 comments:

Post a Comment